- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Drive Towards Sipi Falls
Today prepare to drive towards Sipi above Jinja and Mbale looking gradually over Mount Elgon (4300 m). By early afternoon, before we reach Sipi we drive up the mountain road and get a good impression of the plateaus, which is the setting for the three impressive Sipi waterfalls. We shall be housed in the exciting Noah’s Ark resort with a fabulous view. In the afternoon we can relax and have time to enjoy a drink and the view of the sunset.
Day 2: Hike to the Waterfalls & Coffee Tour
After your relaxed morning breakfast, we gather together to start our hiking as you can choose between a short or longer route to the water fall through fruit plantations and villages. One water fall is perfect for taking a quick shower and you can even enjoy a cold swim. Another hiking for seven hours takes five waterfalls, a cave and most the beautiful scenery passing through plenty of villages and fruit and coffee plantations. Whichever hike we choose today will be a beautiful day in paradise. Visitors will have coffee making experience in the small village and also lunch here.
Day 3: Drive Back to Kampala
After a relaxed breakfast, drive towards Jinja for lunch stop visit craft shops which are adjacent with nice restaurants. After lunch, you will continue with your journey back to Kampala. The guide/driver will drop you at the hotel of your choice.
1. Transportation in a 4WD tourist minibus with open roof and an upgrade for Toyota land cruiser for luxury.
2. Accommodation with meals as indicated in the itinerary
3. Services of an English speaking guide
4. Drinking water during the tour
5. Tips during the tour
- Any optional activities (Please take note of this)
- Visas and insurance (Uganda visa is at 50$, East African is at 100$) Please, apply online before you travel.
- Expenses of any personal nature
- Anything that is not mentioned in the itinerary.